“We,” “Our”, “Us”
means Chandrawat & Partners
“You,” “your,” visitor,” or “user”
means the individual accessing the Website.
“Personal data or information” means any information about an individual from which the person can be identified. The type of information we collect may include name, email address, address, telephone number and other contact details, occupation and work experience, and any other information requested by us on the Website or otherwise, or provided by the user.
We collect information from the user through different methods including through:
The user may give us identity and contact details by filling in form or by corresponding with us on the Website. This includes personal data the user provide when the user:
- send us information about a request for proposal
- subscribe to our service, event or publication
- contact us in relation to a business, media, supplier or career enquiry
- request marketing to be sent to you
- apply for a role or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may obtain personal data about users from analytics providers.
Non-personal information refers to any information that cannot identify the individual. If the user visit the Website to read information, we may collect certain non-personal information about the user from the web browser. There are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information, as such information cannot identify the user in any way.
We use personal information of the user in the following ways:
- Answers to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Operate, maintain, and improve our Website(s) and services;
- Evolve, improve, and convey marketing and advertising for services;
- Connect or combine user information with other personal information received from third parties, to understand your needs and provide better service;
- Deliver quality services on request;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
We may accumulate and process users’ personal information on our servers. We may also create unidentified data records from users’ personal information by completely excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this unidentified data to enhance the content of our services and improve Website functionality. We reserve the exclusive right to use such unidentified data for any purpose and disclose such data to third parties.
We may publish content relating to testimonials and comments received from users who have had positive experiences with our services, with users’ consent prior to posting such information along with the testimonial.
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website include:
- our associates and partners;
- our advisors;
- our third-party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations;
- our business partners for publications and events co-organized by Chandrawat & Partners and them;
- law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
We may communicate with the user intermittently through e-mail, mail or telephone to deliver information regarding programs, services and content that may be of the users’ interest. Additionally, some of the features on the Website allow you to connect with us using an online form. We may send you a response via e-mail, if your communication requests a response from us. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot assure the security of e-mails sent to you.
Chandrawat & Partners takes adequate and suitable measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction, keeping in mind the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the data. Your personal information can be only accessed by authorized personnel and third-party vendors in certain circumstances. In spite of these safety measures, we cannot guarantee any security from unauthorized access to your personal information.
The Website contains links to other websites that provide information that we consider to be interesting. Chandrawat & Partners is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party websites.
In case you no longer wish to receive marketing emails or newsletters from us, you can unsubscribe to our services anytime. Just send an email to us at email@example.com with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line.
We do not deliberately collect any personal information from child. If you think that we have gathered personal information from a child, please let us know.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- request access to, correction of or deletion of, any of your personal data held by us;
- be learned of what data processing is taking place;
- data portability;
- restrict processing;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- automated decision-making and profiling.
Chandrawat & Partners withholds your personal information for as long as it is necessary to realize the purpose for the reason such information was collected. We may withhold your personal information for longer if that information be the subject of a legal claim, or relevant for future litigation.
In case of any query or concerns regarding this policy or our personal data processing policies, please contact Chandrawat & Partners at: firstname.lastname@example.org