A business address, also known as a virtual address, is the address a company uses for business matters. In Hong Kong, this is different from the registered address. A registered address is only the address that the company uses for the official government use to receive government mail.
This business address is used for the official use of the company, such as invoices, business contracts, agreements, and other matters. A virtual office does not have to be where the business operates but would act as the location of the company.
This is useful for small companies, which do most of the business activities from home, but use another location as their business address for privacy issues and minimize any potential risks.
This location would be seen as more professional, as it may be found downtown in the city, rather than a residential address. This can also be very helpful in mail forwarding, as documents can be sent to the business address, and can be accessed even if the owner is traveling and away from home.
The virtual office provides businesses with a local address and office-related services without long-term employment with administrative staff. With a virtual office, staff can work from anywhere but still have things like postal address, answering resources, meeting rooms, and video conferencing.
How virtual offices work?
Virtual offices operate as a single unit to serve customers but are not located in a designated area. This type of set is especially popular with startups and small businesses looking to cut back on more. The development of web-based software and office-based production services, such as video conferencing, has helped drive the growth in virtual offices.
- The registered office operates as a single unit and has a postal address, but is not located in one specific location.
- The development of tools such as video conferencing and online services has led to the widespread use of the visual offices.
- The operating costs of a virtual office are much lower than a traditional office, which is why this type of set is very popular among small businesses and startups.
- Office planning expands job options for employees and options for hiring businesses.
- While a virtual office is a less expensive business option, some services, such as phone answering and video communication, may be limited.
- A virtual office can also lead to greater productivity, as its services free staff from administrative tasks.
Virtual Office that works for you
Give your company great loyalty with an international address in Hong Kong. Set up a virtual office in Hong Kong while working from anywhere in the world. Provide your customers with local contact details and dedicated telephone numbers available, taken care of by our qualified team.
Our global network of workplaces gives you a real business address in the best places, with posting and available call answering services, email forwarding services as well as access to meeting rooms and desk space whenever you need it.